Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Why I might eventually get kicked out of Brazil


It all started when when I moved into my bosses house. Well we all had heavy suitcases, and bags and such. It was a lot of stuff! And we got off the elevator and into the front door of the house... Well, there was this dog, the tiniest dog ever! Her name is Tequila, and she is a toy poodle. So... as I'm stepping in the front door, she is barking and barking and jumping and jumping. Then..she sorta got a little hit by my foot. I seriously tapped the dog, barely even touched her... but she starts crying! And wouldn't stop. She was now barking and crying and running and limping.

I'm like.. "Oh god, I dislocated the dogs leg within 20 seconds of being in my bosses house"

I was worried, I'll admit. But the dog was fine. Seriously though, I only tapped her!!!!

So this dog is small, and she has a small problem. She doesn't have a litter box, and nobody takes her outside. So, this means there is a continuous threat of stepping in dog pooh or pee. We first figured this out when we put our backpacks under the bed. I thought this was a good place to keep my pack out of the way. I was wrong. Eventually one day, I came home and my room smelled like shit... literally. UGH! The dog had pooped on my bag.

Next, you might be able to guess what happened. I was getting ready to go out for a night of fun with my bosses daughter and her friends. I was in the bathroom checking my face, brushing my teeth and such. Then I went back to my room to put some stuff in my closet... then I walked back to the bathroom, where I noticed... Poop.. everywhere. ARG, I had stepped in dog poop! and tracked it all over the house!!! Crazy... Oh, and I forgot to mention, in my new sandals!

Lastly, we were sitting around the table one night, having a cup of tea and just talking. My bosses wife comes in with the dog in one hand, and a chewed up razor head in the other. Seriously, I'm going to kill this dog! The dog somehow found my old razor head and was CHEWING IT... Seriously? yeah...

Now this dog is their pride and joy, they friggin love it! And they let it poop anywhere. If you see that I'm back in Canada before I should be.... its cause I somehow managed to kill the dog and they kicked me out of the country. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Lyndz! Finally checking out the blog, good to see everything is going well. Except for the part about you killing dogs, you know how much I like animals.
Soon i'm going to dig out my web cam and I will skype you, if I can figure out how to.
Talk to you soon,
Miss you!
- Nick