Friday, January 11, 2008

My Last Day in Canada!

Today is the day. I'm flying out! I'm finally a little nervous.. usually I have nerves of steal, but right before any adventure I start to feel butterflies. It's no biggie. It's kinda nice actually... well after feeling very confident for so long, I was wondering if I was starting to get cocky! Lol.

So last night I had my so called 'going away party' which was named "Lyndsay's going to Brazil tomorrow/Lets eat wings!". I invited a bunch of people out to wings, and we chowed down at oasis. There were so many of my friends and ppl I knew, I was really happy with the turnout! I had a great time! I love hanging out with my friends. (Jenn, Court, Graham, Ryan B, John, Ashley B., Emily, Gab, and Nick and his roomates), I even was brave enough to venture downtown, which I don't normally do! We went to cheers and had delicious drinks, like purple haze, and aqua..something. I've never had them before, but it was def good and worth it!

So now I'm just finishing up getting packed and ready. I got a lot of emails from my family, mom nan and danielle, and was happy to know everyone was thinking of me! Anyhow... I guess I'm off. Let's hope everything goes well! Wish me luck!

No comments: