Thursday, February 14, 2008

Backpacking Adventure Begins

So there's been some big news. Lots. Mariannik and I both left Guaruja and our Jobs as well. We discussed it with our Boss and realised that financially we wouldnt be able to stay for the entire semester. That was worse than staying for a few months and leaving, since we would have developed relationships with our students, and then abandon them half way through.

So! For now I think we are going to backpack around before heading home to canada. I am really excited to see some more of Brazil.

I really don't have all that much to write on here, because I've been talking about it nonstop for the past few days, and its getting to be quite tiresome. The decision has been made, and I will forever be grateful and love and miss everyone that I have met in Guaruja. They are amazing people, and I can't thank them enough!! If you want to meet the kindest, most supportive people in the world, go to Guaruja!

No comments: